Here's what we get up to:
- Monthly meetings at our headquarters, where the group can share ideas, get support from staff and fellow members, and plan content and activity.
- Trips out, such as behind the scenes tours, studio visits, screenings and talks
- As a group, plan and deliver workshops and events, screenings and talks
- Our @CraftsYouth twitter feed is programmed by the group and shares creative jobs and opportunities for young people nationwide
Why get involved?
- Join a new network of young people passionate about craft and making
- Take your Bronze, Silver or Gold arts award with us
- We offer paid and voluntary opportunities via our lottery-funded placement, social media volunteer and youth ambassador roles
- Be involved in shaping what we do at Crafts Council; work alongside staff and artists to co-produce events for other young people
- Take part in creative workshops and meet and collaborate with professionals working in the craft and creative industries
- Learn new skills and develop your CV
- Free pizza
How to Join
If you are aged 16-25, simply email [email protected] to join the group and we'll let you know when our next meeting is.