If you have any questions, please drop us a line at [email protected]
Please be aware that we do not sell mentions in our newsletters or on social media in isolation - these can often be done with good offers that you're promoting. We also do not sell 'link backs' and all irrelevant/spam content is removed from the site in line with our house rules.
Advertisers may submit a paid article for promotion directly to us. Any commercial sales-based article posted to the magazine that has not been submitted to us and paid for will be removed. We have a different relationship with cultural organisations, some of whom we may promote for their direct relevance to our audience – usually they operate as a non-commercial entity.
All sponsored posts/articles will be clearly labelled as such by us. All content submitted must:
- Not contain any profanity, unethical or illegal content and much comply with our usual house rules
- Be directly relevant to our audience
- Only link out to another platform or website that is directly relevant to your submitted post and also meet these rules, such a link may be marked as rel="sponsored" where required, but will not be marked rel="nofollow"
- Be accepted by our editorial team, whose decision is final
- Be paid for in advance of publishing via card, a typical fee is £150+VAT per article
- Have directly relevant imagery included with clear credit information provided
- Be content that you have the authority and clearance, including copyright, to submit to us for publication
We reserve the right to determine the publish date in order to ensure we don't have too many sponsored posts in a short amount of time. We also reserve the right to remove any link / post if the destination website is changed in such a way that it is no longer relevant to our audience or the post content. Any paid articles may be removed for any reason after six months.
Please email [email protected] with your proposal, at the very least you must include:
- Proposed article title
- Summary of the article
- Intended article length
- Any links you intend to have in the piece
- Your company's legal name and registered office address
If we indicate a positive response then you may send us your full article, if accepted we will send you an invoice at an agreed rate (usually £150+VAT per post but maybe more if you link to multiple destinations) which must be paid in full before we publish.