Please visit us at https://www.cerurove.com/.
The Cerurove through its seasonal musings aims to personify Albert Camus' words, "The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion." An untapped reservoir of expressions and emotions. As an orange marveling at the expense of a certain gravity which waits for it by the pond side. We feel that our expressions should not be limited to meanings forced upon us. The Cerurove is a progressive, literary magazine that celebrates original works of quality, and the spirit of humanity. Let doomed to oblivion turn into the triple combination that wrought a miracle. Let our voice arouse thousands to stubborn strength and an invincible optimism.
The Cerurove accepts submissions from emerging and established writers from across the globe. We want your words tied around an umbrella against the pitter-patter of the rain. We want work that is a rebellion. That speaks volumes for itself. Give us eclectic. Give us mesmerizing. Give us magic. Give us tangible and intangible. Give us surreal and visceral. Steal our time, and make it worth it. Submissions for our Inaugural Issue are open. Presently, our issue will only be available online.
- Send your prose and poetry to firstname.lastname@example.org. We also accept art submissions in .jpg, or .png format. Title your submission as POETRY, PROSE, or ARTWORK accordingly.
- You may submit up to two pieces of prose, four pieces of poetry, or five pieces of artwork per cycle. Each piece must be titled.
- Each prose piece should be 200-1800 words long, as a general rule. Poetry should not exceed two pages per poem.
- Include a third-person bio along with your submission.
- Email us for any other questions, and we'll get back to you.
NOTE: The Cerurove accepts simultaneous submissions, but we request that you inform us as soon as possible if your work is published somewhere else. We do not encourage the submission of previously published work.
By submitting to The Cerurove, you grant us the right to publish your work online indefinitely, and in future anthology prints. If your work is reprinted elsewhere, we request that you credit The Cerurove Magazine as your first publication. All rights remain with the author upon publication. You are also confirming that your submitted work is your own, and does not violate copyright laws.
Currently, The Cerurove does not pay upon acceptance, although we hope to do so in the future.
We look forward to reviewing your submissions. Bring on the rebellion!
Listed on Duotrope (https://duotrope.com/listing/22754).