Please support Voice's work to reach more young people and develop new opportunities for them to influence arts, culture and society
There are simple ways for you to do this...
- Buy tickets to your next West End show at tickets.voicemag.uk
- Make a donation to support our outreach work to less advantaged young people Donate now
It's safe and simple with our partner Now Donate and you can pay via card or set up a Direct Debit
- Use Amazon Smile: upstartprojects.uk/amazon
We will get a very small donation for every eligible purchase at no cost to you - so if you buy from Amazon, please use smile.amazon.co.uk and select Upstart Projects
- Share our offer far and wide - this helps us to reach new people and hopefully raise more funds too.
Tag us on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram with @voicemaguk
If you are an organisation...
- Buy an advertising package to get your message out to our young readers Find out more
- Buy youth voice training or consultancy services from Upstart Projects, our umbrella charity Find out more
Voice is run by Upstart Projects, a charity with an independent voluntary board who oversee our work. We raise money from commissions and grant applications, and via the support of people just like you!