Please support Voice's work to reach more young people and develop new opportunities for them to influence arts, culture and society
There are simple ways for you to do this...
- Become a friend of Voice - our new programme for regular donations with added benefits, Befriend us
- Buy tickets to your next West End show at tickets.voicemag.uk
- Make a donation to support our outreach work to less advantaged young people Donate now
It's safe and simple with our partner Now Donate and you can pay via card or set up a Direct Debit. You can also donate with your banking app thanks to Felloh!
- Use Amazon Smile: upstartprojects.uk/amazon
We will get a very small donation for every eligible purchase at no cost to you - so if you buy from Amazon, please use smile.amazon.co.uk and select Upstart Projects - and remember to enable it in your app too
- Share our offer far and wide - this helps us to reach new people and hopefully raise more funds too.
Tag us on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram with @voicemaguk
- Join our newsletter - stay in the loop about future opportunities, Subscribe now
If you are an organisation...
- Register for free as an Organisation on Voice if you offer relevant activities for our users to engage with - events, shows, workshops etc and post any of these to the site too Register as an organisation
- Buy an advertising package to get your message out to our young readers Find out more about advertising
- Buy youth voice training or consultancy services from Upstart Projects, our umbrella charity Find out more
- Become an organisational friend of Voice Become a friend
Voice is run by Upstart Projects, a charity with an independent voluntary board who oversee our work. We raise money from commissions and grant applications, and via the support of people just like you!