Register for the Bootcamp as a whole and then mix and match from the available workshops to build your own bootcamp training plan.
The workshops include:
Monday 6th December:
- 10am-12:30pm - Pitch it right - An intro to Business Model Canvas and workshop to help with communicating what your business offers and what problems you are solving for customers
- 16:30-19:00 Price with Confidence – Good pricing means being competitive while making the profit you need. This workshop will help you make sense of pricing structures
Tuesday 7th December:
- 10:00-12:30 Standing Out in a Crowd – This workshop will cover key elements of brand identity, creating and communicating your value proposition, and how to effectively communicate your brand story to your audience.
- 16:30-19:00 Developing Online Audiences – Hear from Jody Raynsford, an acclaimed copywriter who knows how to create simple and compelling messages online.
Wednesday 8th December:
- 10:00-12:30 Tools for the Job – This workshop shows you how to identify the equipment, technology and expertise you need to drive your business forwards.
- 16:30-19:00 Fine-tune Your Business Plan – This workshop aims to help potential business owners focus on some of the most impactful elements of their business plan.
Thursday 9th December:
- 10:00-12:30 Confidence with Data – This session has been designed to give you the confidence to know what data you have and know if / how and when you might use it.
- 16:30-19:00 Your Perfect Customer – This workshop helps you look at who is, and isn’t, buying from you and why.
Friday 10th December 9am-1pm:
- The first three years: what to expect when growing your business – When you’re establishing your business, you rarely have time to take a step back, review your progress and think about where you’re heading. This workshop looks at the first three years of running a creative business, with guidance, tips and exploration of the risks/opportunities.
- Business health checks; good decision making; balancing strategy and operations; business structure; tax and finances; intellectual property; bootstrapping or getting investment; avoiding burnout.
PLUS… social media surgeries throughout the week with Letitia McConalogue to focus on any social media woes! Book in for a 30 minute session dedicated to auditing your current social media channels and strategies, including:
- tips on optimising your profiles, scheduling, content types and content creation
- exploring engagement, strategy, consistency and time management (batching)
- choosing your platforms and reading/understanding your insights
- myth-busting and troubleshooting
For more information or to register your interest click here: https://www.alwayspossible.co.uk/event-glide-bootcamp-for-creative-entrepreneurs/