This new network of Londoners aged 16-25 brings together those who are passionate about craft and making to co-produce projects and events with us at the Crafts Council, and in doing so help shape the future of craft in the UK.
Come along if you love to make, or are just keen to find out more— all backgrounds and experience levels are welcome!
What's happening at this month's meeting?
- Hear all about Craft Club and have a go at one of our craft tutorials designed by professional makers
- Help us shape our young people's programme by developing ideas for future meetings and group projects
- A chance to chat and have (free) pizza!
You can RSVP over on Eventbrite: https://craftscouncil-youngpeople.eventbrite.co.uk
Why get involved?
- Join a new network of young people passionate about craft and making
- Be involved in shaping our young people's programme; work alongside staff and makers to co-produce programmes for other young people
- Take part in creative workshops and meet and collaborate with professionals working in the craft and creative industries
- Access opportunities, training and advice (including Arts Award)
- Learn new skills and develop your CV
Can't make it this time? There's more to come!
We hold monthly get-togethers both at the Crafts Council in Angel and out and about at other venues. They take place on the last Thursday of every month (apart from this one on a Wednesday)
Please note there will not be a meeting in August and December.
To find out more about our young people's programme and to be kept informed of all upcoming events, workshops and opportunities for young people, please email email@example.com