You can apply to volunteer with Youth Employment UK at any time if you are aged 16-24, live in the UK and have studied or worked in the UK.
Their Youth Ambassadors are a dynamic team of volunteers helping to tackle some of the youth employment barriers young people experience.
Wherever you live, they will help you to get involved in inspiring projects. Become a champion for other young people when you aim to volunteer 10 hours a month, either going to events or volunteering online.
What do you get out of this opportunity?
- Lots of training, support and mentoring
- Attend incredible events like going to Parliament
- Work on creative and social action projects that interest you
- Build life + work experience skills
- Build a great network of contacts
- Work on all kinds of creative and social action projects
- Help shape UK youth employment policy
- Discover amazing opportunities
To find out more or to register interest go to: https://www.youthemployment.org.uk/ambassadors/