As an Apprentice Events Assistant, you will be involved in all aspects of internal and external event management, from learning about the event planning process, to budgeting, health and safety, through to sending invitations, stakeholder briefings and the delivery and evaluation of the event itself. You will be working with a dynamic team on delivering successful events in Stratford-upon-Avon and London.
Criteria for this role includes:
- You must be able to meet specific entry requirements of the apprenticeship and we will prioritise applicants eligible to government funding for their apprenticeship and for this the following will be required:
- You must have lived in the UK or in the European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 years
- Be a resident of the UK for the entire duration of the programme
- If you already have a degree in the same field or a related one, you will not be eligible to this apprenticeship.
- Not be registered to study on a UK government funded course ending August 2023 or later
- You will be required to undertake studying and assessments required to complete the apprenticeship. This may involve an end point assessment.
- You must have a commitment to incorporated qualifications for example, Maths and English functional skills if you don't already have them or of equivalence.
- You must have the commitment to work flexibly as part of the team
What's in it for me?
- 20% dedicated training time, which is a combination of in-house training and training from an external supplier
- A dedicated apprenticeship mentor who will tailor your learning experience
- The opportunity to shadow other departments to expand your overall knowledge of theatre craft
This is a full time, fixed term contract for the duration of the 2-year apprenticeship. Working hours will be 35 per week, 5 days per week, Monday to Friday with the opportunity to work from the office and home.
The Royal Shakespeare Company (no. 212481) is a registered charity.
Find out more here: https://www.rsc.org.uk/jobs/where-do-i-fit-in/apprenticeships