WHAT YOU'RE THERE TO DO
- Be front of house for day to day incoming clients and partners or day to day visitors
- Responsible for the Engage office when a Director is not in the building
- Ensure good coordination and communication between all office staff.
- Manage holiday system, lieu system and sickness reporting, with Head of Production.
- Maintain the company Health & Safety policy with the Head of Production.
- Help induct new staff and freelancers.
- Maintain an up to date First Aid certificate and enrol additional members of staff to ensure legal obligations are met
- Manage the day to day security of the office - locks, procedures, keys, alarms, fire safety
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Take the lead role in the planning and organisation of Company events/socials, through to staff birthdays, plus xmas parties.
- Oversee and manage the contracts for running of mobile & company phone systems, internet, cleaning, printers and landlord services.
- Continuously drive cost savings for all areas under the dept budget.
- Ensure office, tech studio, and Flux have all levels of stock needed to fully run effectively.
- Set up accounts with new suppliers/third party services and ensure that standard procedures are followed e
- Foster good relationships with all internal departments and cross-functional teams.
- Help production secure best prices and organize, all logistics for travel and accommodation, including reconciling receipts and paperwork. Including all couriers.
- Admin and keep the company server/repository system, BOX, tidy.
- Answering the phone and transferring calls to colleagues/taking messages
- Sorting post, signing for deliveries and allocating to staff efficiently to ensure the reception area is not used as a holding bay.
- Responsible for any meeting room booking system.
- Maintain office and ensure it is always presentable
FLUX INNOVATION LOUNGE
- Running and managing of Flux in London, and remote involvement of other locations as needed. Keeping high standard throughout.
- Manage all schedules and testing within the space, and oversea the reporting of any issues.
- Overseeing quality, rotas, plus diary management of its use.
- Work with the Production department to ensure they support technically Flux to a level that is commensurate with the importance of our flagship showroom
- Be a spokesperson for the entire Engage Works group, through networking events and creating partner/client advocacy
- Send out monthly partner updates as needed.
- Growing partner relationships and keeping them up to date and informed
- Responsible for putting in place the next cycle of partnerships.
- Keeping all partner up to date, and helping their growth through collaboration with other companies/partners
- Project managing any partner updates into the Flux Innovation Lounge
- Manage commercial partnership contracts.
- Own and oversee
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
The Studio and Events Manager is expected to have the following skills and knowledge:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Fun and engaging - culture driver
- Event back ground
- Hyper organised and multi tasking skills
- Ability to act fast and use initiative.
- Experience in a similar role
- Good working knowledge of MSOffice - primarily Word, Excel, PowerPoint and email and web software
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] with the subject line 'EngageWorks Studio & Events Manager Application'