- To administer and coordinate Creative Learning projects
- To manage incoming enquiries for Creative Learning programmes
- To develop and maintain effective budgetary control and administration systems
- To support effective communication between the REP and stakeholders
- General administration for the department and associated activities, including contracting, risk assessments, chaperones & licensing, monitoring & reporting
- Management of the accounting systems including ordering, invoicing and reconciliation
- Development and dissemination of partnership agreements
- Management of events and projects, including the scheduling of freelance staff
- Scheduling of projects, including room bookings & operational meetings
- Management of the REP's work experience programme & placements
- Management of web-based learning resources and active input into the website
- To act as the main point of contact for internal and external departmental enquiries
- Organise industry days for students, liaising with internal staff to deliver
- Communicate with and manage volunteers as necessary for activities
- Adhere to and implement the guidelines, procedures and policies of the company as detailed in the staff policies (available from the staff intranet).
- Play a role in the life of the company and work across departments to develop a positive and engaged organisational culture including playing active and positive roles in staff forums/committee's.
- Be aware of, and comply with, rules and legislation pertaining to Health & Safety at work and abide by the procedures set out in the Health & Safety Policy.
- Be aware of, and comply with, rules and legislation pertaining to data security, and GDPR, at work and abide by the procedures set out in the Data Protection Policy.
- All staff are expected to demonstrate an understanding of, and adherence to, our safeguarding policy, including a duty to report any issues of concern.
Any Other Duties
The duties and responsibilities set out should not be regarded as exclusive or exhaustive. The post-holder may be required to undertake other reasonably determined duties and responsibilities within the organisation which are appropriate with the level of the role without changing the general character of the post.
The post-holder may also be called upon to carry out duties that would not normally be associated with the post on a temporary basis where there is a strong organisational requirement for that to happen. The post-holder would be given appropriate training and equipment to carry out any duties of this kind.
To apply for this post please complete the online application process on our website: