They are recruiting Event Crew to support with the safe set up and de-rig of events across Alexandra Park and Palace.
Successful applicants will have experience working as part of a team and be physically capable of carrying out the role.
If you have an IPAF license of previous experience driving forklifts, cherry pickers, scissor lefts and operating MEWPS that would be an advantage although training will be provided.
Shifts are offered on an as and when needed basis which gives you the flexibility to plan work around studying or other commitments.
The hourly rate is £11.23 - £13.39 depending on experience and licenses.
Main duties include:
- Setting up infrastructure for events including fencing, barriers, and staging
- Breaking down and de-rigging event infrastructure and returning equipment to the correct storage area
- Load and unload equipment as directed
- Set up signage around the site
- To use tools and machinery as directed
- experience working as part of a team
- Good command of English language
- Ability to carry out manual handling tasks professionally and to set deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Available to work some weekends, bank holidays and anti-social hours in line with the events programme
To apply for this role please send your CV or expression of interest to [email protected].
Applications will be shortlisted on receipt.