ChalleNGe is Nottingham's Local Cultural Education Partnership (LCEP). They work with arts partners, community organisations and schools to champion the right of every child and young person to express their creativity and make the most of arts opportunities in their neighbourhood and city.
Join ChalleNGe at 2pm on Thurs 14 October (online via zoom) to hear from a broad range of arts and community partners - reflecting on their past projects during lockdown, amplifying youth voice and participation; and looking forward to the next 2 years in which the ChalleNGe partnership will grow in strength and ambition. They also invite ChalleNGe arts partners, community leaders, teachers and youth organisers across Nottingham to meet and inspire each other...
What you'll get from attending:
- Hear about inspiring projects and partnerships that aim to engage more children and young people in arts and culture.
- A greater understanding of shared and specific needs of children and young people in Nottingham.
- An opportunity to connect with arts and community organisations; share what you're doing and find collaborators!
- Join the ChalleNGe Ops group or Advisers group and learn more about our Youth Cultural Partnership (- nominate young people to represent your organisation in this monthly group).
- A shared attendee list for future networking!
Plus an optional evening get-together!
Following the afternoon on zoom, ChalleNGe are delighted to invite you to a social event from 6pm-7.30pm at Antenna (Beck St), where you'll be able to see a short film by Ben Harriott, made with support from Base 51, New Art Exchange and Helping Kids Achieve; (film showing at 6.30pm;10mins). We hope this will provoke conversations around how we listen to young people in Nottingham, and how we can work together to respond to their views on creative opportunities in the city.
To book onto this event please visit: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/arts-partnership-lab-tickets-184579320717