Here at Voice, we're on the search for past achievers of Arts Award! We know that many of you have entered creative careers and we want to keep in touch with you (and find out if Arts Award helped you find your path). If you're just stepping into your creative career, we've got lots of help and guidance, plus some good year-round benefits to offer you.
Join our community by registering on Voice, and ensure you select which Arts Awards you've completed and roughly when. Then head over to the Arts Award Voice Community Hub and see what we've got on offer. Here's a taste of the benefits:
- We feature you on Voice, whether it's your Arts Award achievement or the work you do now
- You can train as an Arts Award Adviser at a 15% discount and lead your own Arts Award projects
- Our partner Benefits Cloud offers you discounts on theatre tickets, insurance, meals, experience days, printers and more
- Get 10% discount on all subscriptions to The Stage
- Stay up to date with our regular Arts Award on Voice enews and get the annual Keeping in Touch newsletter for Arts Award Alumni
- Get invited to speak at conferences or events about your Arts Award work or career since doing Arts Award
And you'll also get the benefits of staying in touch with Voice...
- Hear from professionals and get advice at Creative Careers on Voice
- Join our Voice Contributors group to get press tickets to shows and to develop as an arts commentator
- Keep an eye on our Opportunities listings
So join us now, keep in touch with Arts Award and let's grow the next generation of arts leaders and show we can take on the world in any career choice we make.