Here at Voice, we're on the search for past achievers of Arts Award! We know that many of you have entered creative careers and we want to keep in touch with you (and find out if Arts Award helped you find your path!) If you're just stepping into your creative career, we've got lots of help and guidance, plus some good year-round benefits to offer you. We've also got some treats to entice you to sign up quickly - see below!
WIN - If you do answer the questions by the end of 30 June 2018 you'll be in with a chance of winning £50 worth of Theatre Tokens.
Join our network by registering on Voice, and ensure you select which Arts Awards you've completed and roughly when. Then head over to the Community hub on Voice and see what we've got on offer. Here's a taste of the benefits:
- We feature you on Voice, whether it's your Arts Award achievement or the work you do now
- Our partner Benefits Lite offers you discounts on theatre tickets, insurance, meals, experience days, printers, and much more
- Get a 10% discount on all subscriptions to The Stage
- You can train as an Arts Award Adviser at a 15% discount
- Get 10% off TheatreTokens.com orders
- Hear from professionals and get advice in Voice's careers section
- Stay up to date with our regular Arts Award enews and get the occasional special update for Arts Award Alumni
- You'll get invites to live networking opportunities
- Be in the know about jobs, training and opportunities from Voice and the team
- Join our Voice Contributors network to get access to free shows and events, and to voice your opinions
- Talk at conferences or events about your Arts Award work or career since doing Arts Award
So join us now, keep in touch with Arts Award, and collectively we can grow the next generation of arts leaders and show how we are ready to take on the world in any career choice we make.
By keeping in touch with Arts Award you can access discounts, make use of our support group on Facebook and have full access to all the content we produce on Voice. Important however is your ability to engage, comment, and make use of the opportunities we promote. You can find out more about what's on offer by visiting our Arts Award Community Hub.