Grow your own talents, explore the arts, be a creative leader and get yourself a qualification
You can do an Arts Award in any area of the arts from fashion to poetry, rapping to dancing, sculpture to film.
You can be the creator or performer of your own work, or develop your skills in essential roles like marketing or stage management.
And you can work towards Arts Award in an arts centre, school, college, theatre or youth club – wherever you take part in the arts. Maybe your organisation is running Arts Award already?
You'll create a portfolio or arts log that shows off your creativity and gives you a recognised national qualification or award to put on your CV. What's it worth?
- take part in different arts activities
- find out about artists and arts organisations
- experience arts events
- share your arts skills with others
- put together a portfolio or log in your own choice of format
- set yourself arts challenges
- organise your own projects
- research arts careers and the arts sector
Ready to go?
You need to work with an Arts Award adviser at an Arts Award centre – check out centres near you on the Arts Award centre map
Or get your arts leader or teacher to train to be an Arts Award adviser – send them to www.artsaward.org.uk
Parents, want to know more? Read our handy briefing.
You can also download our Arts Award Guide
Find out more about: