You will support us with co-ordinating social media and online communications for Voice, our projects and partners.
This role will require you to immerse yourself in cultural events and opportunities; create graphics and copy that promotes the content of Voice, develops engagement on social media platforms and drives more visitors.
You’ll need to be a social media native with an outgoing personality, plugged into the latest social trends and able to adapt your language to each platform. You’ll need to be able to produce engaging content appropriate for each of the main social media networks, including a mix of video and graphic content.
Experience with writing and interviewing would be an advantage but you can learn that on the job!
We welcome school-leavers and those are Arts Award experienced to apply.
These are some of the tasks you’re likely to do:
- Maintain our social media action plans
- Create graphics and videos using free tools
- Share content from Voice - promoting our work and those of our users, partners and contributors
- Develop engaging content, activities and media on-platform for channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Work with our media sub-editor, journalists and development assistants to curate and create content that excites our users
- Support our wider marketing activity - sharing project successes, our training events and helping to drive donations for our work
- Ensure a community feel on our social channels and voicemag.uk - engaging with our users through commenting on their posts
- Create listicles, how-to guides and other engaging content on Voice to share on socials
- Support the editorial team with core website administration (spam checks, email inbox checking and commenting on user posts)
- Share the work of our local outreach groups and target the host areas for social media engagement