You will support us with co-ordinating social media and online communications for Voice, our projects and partners.
This role will require you to immerse yourself in cultural events and opportunities; create graphics and copy that promotes the content of Voice, develops engagement on social media platforms and drives more visitors.
These are some of the tasks you’re likely to do:
- Maintain our social media action plans
- Create graphics and videos using free tools
- Share content from Voice - promoting our work and those of our users, partners and contributors
- Develop engaging content, activities and media on-platform for channels such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and TikTok
- Work with our med sub-editor, journalists and development assistants to curate and create content that excites our users
- Support our wider marketing activity - sharing project successes, our training events and helping to drive donations for our work
- Ensure a community feel on our social channels and voicemag.uk - engaging with our users through commenting on their posts
- Create listicles, how to guides and other engaging content on Voice to share on socials
- Support the editorial team with core website administration (spam checks, email inbox checking and commenting on user posts)
- Share the work of our local outreach groups and target the host areas for social media engagement