What is the Youth Cultural Life Fund?
The Youth Cultural Life Fund invites you to think of a creative idea that tackles some of the challenges we are facing now, in our lives and in our communities. How you approach a creative solution is completely up to you, but the idea must set out to bring about a change, a change in your lives and/or the lives of others.
The Youth Cultural Life Fund will:
- Award 70 bursaries to young people between now and March 2021
- Award bursaries of up to £250.00 for young people 14-17
- Award bursaries of up to £500.00 for young people 18-21
- Give young people the opportunity to reflect on Covid-19 and apply their creative skills to make positive change in their community
- Offer support from The Mighty Creatives’ ‘Creative Coaches’ to help develop their response
Who can apply for a bursary?
You can apply for one of the bursaries if you are aged between 14 and 21 years old and living in the East Midlands. This includes the following locations:
- Living in communities that are particularly isolated by the crisis.
The Youth Cultural Fund also encourage expressions of interests from adults on behalf of a young person who may be vulnerable, has additional needs or who cannot access the online form themselves.
How do I apply?
You can submit an expression of interest on the Mighty Creatives website.