Youth Music and Music Ally have joined forces to create the Creative Entrepreneurship Programme - a certified remote learning programme for DIY artists and aspiring music industry professionals looking to upskill during lockdown.
Music Ally is a trusted, independent source of knowledge and insight for the global music business relied upon by major label teams at Universal, Sony and Warner, indie labels, managers and DIY artists. Youth Music is the UK’s largest young people’s music charity and works to break down barriers to the music industries. The programme will offer:
- Free access to Music Ally’s industry leading Learning Hub - a dedicated e-learning platform for the modern music business.
- A special Music Ally x Youth Music daily news bulletin with the latest industry news.
- Free industry tools from marketing platform Linkfire and analytics company Chartmetric.
- Support from a music industry mentor for those who progress the furthest - the first to sign up are Manager, investor and tech executive Troy Carter (formerly Lady Gaga's manager and Spotify's global head of creator services), alongside Atlanta based producer, DJ and entrepreneur GENIUS
- One outstanding participant will win a special Music Ally sponsored award at the Youth Music Awards on 21 October.
This programme lasts for six months and is aimed at young (18-25 years of age) UK based artists, songwriters, creators, producers and entrepreneurs who lack access to traditional academic and vocational pathways.
Apply here by the deadline of 10am on Tuesday 12 May