MACK is an independent publisher of award-winning books on visual art and architecture. They work with pioneering creative minds and institutions across the globe and pride ourselves on the rigour and care that goes into every stage of the book-making process.
They are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Studio Coordinator & Junior Sales Executive who will play a vital role in our front office and sales operations contributing to the smooth running of the department. This is a full time position based in their South East London Studio.
The successful candidate for this role will be energetic and personable with good IT skills, including Excel, with an eye for detail and the ability to multitask within a fast-paced environment. Customer service experience and enthusiasm for the arts and media are highly desirable.
Working within the busy sales department, responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for all enquiries in person, via phone and support email inbox, in a professional and friendly manner
- Handling general office duties across our two studios, arranging couriers, packing and organising direct shipments, managing book fair applications and other related studio support
- Responding to book trade and web customer enquiries and processing orders
- Upkeep of our website and Amazon marketplace listings and catalogue
- Maintaining our rare books and Special Editions inventory
Find out more here: https://mackbooks.co.uk/pages/job-vacancies