The Office & Production Assistant is responsible for supporting the wider Runaway team both on productions and through general office management, working closely with the General Management team on active productions and the Producing team on the development of shows and diary co-ordination.
The Office & Production Assistant ensures that information and decisions are communicated swiftly, and supports the work of the Producers and General Manager by providing a high level of administrative support.
- Ensure the office is efficiently run, including the maintenance of IT and telephone systems and liaising with external contractors.
- Provide administrative assistance to and maintain effective filing systems for Runaway Entertainment.
- Be the first point of contact for phone calls, door buzzer and visitors arriving and be an ambassador for Runaway Entertainment, providing a welcoming atmosphere and hospitality for colleagues and visitors, including offering/making refreshments and preparing meeting rooms.
- Support the Producers by coordinating meetings and managing their diaries as required.
- Collect and distribute post to the relevant recipient, opening where necessary.
- Arrange regular production meetings and company meetings as required, preparing agendas in advance, taking and circulating minutes.
- Coordinate Runaway website updates when required.
- Set up, maintain and update mailing lists as required.
- Maintain Runaway Social Media accounts in consultation with the Head of Marketing.
- Ordering office supplies such as stationery, printer supplies, refreshments.
- Managing the waste/recycling system and maintaining the cleanliness of the communal kitchen area.
- Offering/making refreshments and arranging lunch as required.
- Any other duties as reasonably requested by the team.
Beneficial Skills to Have
- Knowledge of Canva and Indesign
- Firm understanding of Mailchimp and its features
- Comprehensive knowledge of Google Suite / Google Groups and aliases
- Excel Knowledge
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- An eye for detail
- Assisting on specific projects as required and directed.
- Obtaining visas and work permits where necessary in connection with international touring productions and for foreign personnel involved in UK productions.
- Booking travel and accommodation as necessary.
- Producing and distributing schedules and welcome packs as necessary, greeting visiting artists on arrival in the country as required.
- Support any pre-production requirements including hiring space for auditions and rehearsals.
- Coordination of press and media nights.
- Coordinate any press events as required.
- Compile and monitor production programmes, maintaining up to date records and information.
- Administrate house seats for each production.
- Manage all complementary and house seat ticket requests.
- Organise and attend access performances.
- Archive all production information at the end of the run.
- Compile and mail out weekly investor updates on Mailchimp.
- Be present at rehearsals and tech rehearsals
How to Apply
Please email the address below with a cover letter and CV.
Contact email: [email protected]