Are you an Art and Design enthusiast? Are you looking to work in an Aladdin's Cave of all things Creative? Does working over 2 floors of art supplies get you excited? If so they want to hear from you!!
At the London Graphic Centre, they have a rare opportunity to join our team of buddy artist as an Ecommerce Assistant.
What is the role?
As an Ecommerce Assistant you will take responsibility for maintaining the product database online, uploading new products, merchandising the online store and improving the user experience on our website. This position would be suited to a hardworking person with high attention to detail and who wants to be part of a culture where the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
What will you get from them?
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays.
- Fantastic training to help you complete your role and be the best you can be, with the option to continue your development into a more senior role, if you choose to progress within the business.
- A great Team to work with where you can progress and make a difference at all levels.
- Ongoing incentives to reward your performance.
- Company Pension scheme.
- Generous discount at Ryman and the other brands within the Theo Paphitis Retail Group.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
- Improve and maintain the product database on all online platforms.
- Upload and enrich product data.
- Provide copywriting for products and categories.
- Create new and engaging content for the website.
- Source, edit and upload product imagery.
- Upload banners and blog content.
- Add up-sell and cross-sell products to the product pages.
- Develop strong working relationships with all colleagues.
- Provide additional support to the wider team when required.
Please follow this link to Indeed to apply for this role - Alternatively contact [email protected]