Over 6 months (approximately 15 days) you will experience:
- Monthly training opportunities in music facilitation skills, with a focus on early years (0-5s)
- Regular support in developing your Creative Enterprise skills and understanding how to get your own project ideas off the ground
- One-to-one mentoring with two industry professionals
- Access to a private support space in the Soundcastle Community - an online coaching and wellbeing space for community musicians
You will gain:
- A deeper understanding of the community music sector, in particular early years (0-5s)
- Increased skills in creative enterprise, reflective practice and music facilitation
- Awareness of First Aid for Mental Health Qualification
- The opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded young people at a similar stage of career development
Soundcastle are offering a £600 bursary to successful applicants who complete the full programme.
Soundcastle is based in South East England, with regional programmes in East London and Sussex, however the majority of this bursary scheme will take place online, but we will be opening up programme visits so this scheme is ideally suited to people living and working in the South East.
The programme starts on Thursday 5th of October and finishes on Thursday 21st March.
The majority of creative training and co-working sessions will take place on Thursday mornings and mentoring sessions will be booked directly with the mentors around your shared availability.
Find out more here: https://soundcastle.co.uk/recruitment/