Visitor Experience Specialists play a hands-on role carrying out all functions including, but not limited to hosting (in character), monitoring (as Sherlock Holmes), resetting and customer service.
Work is mainly at weekends, evenings and school holidays and candidates will be required to work Saturdays.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Host, monitor, reset, selling tickets/merchandise, admissions and resolving customer service issues.
· Assist team with immediate experience fixes.
Previous experience of working in a visitor attraction is not essential. The most important qualities you must demonstrate are confidence and experience in a public-facing role, and a passion for providing the best possible levels of service to all visitors.
Essential skills, experience, and qualifications:
· Outstanding verbal communication skills
· Good standard of written English and good basic Maths.
· Experience of working in a face to face customer environment either in one or more of the following: a visitor attraction, retail, hospitality or customer service.
· Good IT skills.
· Ability to remain calm, work under pressure and manage multiple tasks.
· Proven ability to handle demanding and difficult situations with the public in a calm and confident manner.
· Ability to multi task and prioritise without compromising on quality.
· Approachable with a positive and enthusiastic attitude.
· A flexible approach to meet the ad hoc demands of the job.
· Able to work on own initiative without immediate supervision from manager.
£10.50 per hour.
To apply, send in a CV and covering letter to [email protected]egameisnow.com