Part Time: £10.50 per hour – average 2 days / week
Eastside Studios seek a motivated and organised Production Intern to join our Film & Digital Programmes team. They are seeking an individual who wants to develop their career in film production working flexibly for an average of two days a week. Some weekend work may also be required (mainly Saturdays) and travelling with participant groups on projects will be necessary on occasion. Managed by Eastside’s Film & Digital Programme Manager, the successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Communication with programme participants + contributors on upcoming programmes of works & activities including the recruitment of Eastside alumni to be filmed and interviewed as part of a podcast series.
- Liaise with all contributors informing them of their roles and the deliverables required across each session or product.
- Ensure participant attendance and contribution to the programmes are recorded and any issues are promptly followed up.
- Assemble session resources + equipment before + after course sessions (cameras, cards, kit, shared files/docs).
- Assist with effective distribution and management of course schedules.
Experience in the following areas would be welcome:
- Ability to make website updates and social media posts with relevant information and marketing materials.
- Technical filmmaking/photographic/editing skills.
- Live streaming experience or broadcast experience.
- Experience with Arts Award (silver).
- Strong organisational and administrative skills.
How do I apply?
To apply, please complete the application form below and attach your CV on the appropriate page.
Application form: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/ess-intern
Application Deadline: Midnight on Thursday 1st September 2022
Interviews will be held w.c 5th September
Start date – week commencing 12th September 2022 (or as close as possible to that date).
If you have any questions, please get in touch with Adam on [email protected].
Good luck with your application, they look forward to hearing from you.