Theatre Fideri Fidera is looking for Production Assistant to join their team at the Edinburgh Fringe this August. This is a brilliant opportunity for you to work with a professional theatre company premiering an exciting new show at the festival.
They are looking for someone who:
- Is available every day from the 1st to the 22nd of August.
- Is an excellent communicator.
- Has experience in sales/hospitality.
- Has an interest in theatre/live performance.
- Is someone who is well presented, out-going, organized and reliable.
- Is a confident cyclist as some of the work involves cycling.
- Has accommodation in Edinburgh
The work will involve helping with the performance at the venue and working with the team promoting the show in and around Edinburgh.
Hours: 10 am to 3 pm
Pay: £15 per hour
Benefits: Gilded Balloon venue pass to see shows free.
Please write to them telling us why you are the right person for this job and send to Colin at [email protected] attaching your CV.