The RSC are looking for a Marketing Intern to support their Marketing Department's activities. In this role you will get the opportunity to learn all the key skills of arts marketing to support your future career development.
You will be assisting with day-to-day activities in the Marketing Department including:
- Helping to promote the RSC at events, Freshers' Fairs and festivals
- Supporting with specific campaigns for shows and events
- Print distribution and stock checks
- Updating marketing databases and data entry
- Helping with events, photoshoots and filming
- Creating short pieces of social media content
- Audience research
- Attending meetings and performances
We are looking for candidates with:
- An interest in discovering more about or looking for a first step into an Arts Marketing career
- An interest in theatre and/or live performance
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive and friendly approach and the ability to get on and complete tasks
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Good IT knowledge
- A passion for working collaboratively in a team
This role is offered as a fixed term contract starting as soon as possible, running until September 2022, they will consider this role on either a full time, part time or job share basis. The role is based in Stratford-upon-Avon, where you will be office-based most days, working Monday to Friday, usually 10am until 6pm, although some flexibility will be required depending on priorities. Occasional evening and weekend working (with time off in lieu) will also be required as well as some travel for promotional activity (all reimbursed through expenses). Some support with commuting costs may be available for those who would find them a barrier to applying for the role. For more information and to apply, please click this link https://careers.rsc.org.uk/jobs/vacancy/747/Arts%20Council%20England/detail
They are committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace culture, and welcome and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds, identities and lived experiences.
All applications should be made online using the RSC website.
The Royal Shakespeare Company (no. 212481) is a registered charity.