Work with our team to develop relationships with the cultural and youth sectors. You will support us with social media and online communications, liaise with partner organisations and potential customers to post events and opportunities for our readers.
This role will require you to attend and review cultural events, support the running of Voice behind the scenes and help us develop our income generating activities, such as advertising and donations.
You will be able to explore the creative industries and develop experience with copy-writing, relationship building and marketing.
These are the tasks you’re likely to do:
- Seek events and opportunities from national and local organisations:
- Post events
- Liaise with a venue to develop a special offer for young people
- Attend events yourself to share a ‘first hand’ write up
- Help organisations to list their events directly, demonstrating the Listings functionality through video calls
- Share events and opportunities on our social media channels
- Contribute to our social media and marketing plans
- Be a part of researching what our users want and helping to improve the website
- Help to generate income for Voice by promoting advertising and donations
- Support the editorial team with core website administration (spam checks, email inbox checking and commenting on user posts)
- Undertake administration and updating of project plans for Voice projects as needed
- Support our local outreach groups as needed