Please support Voice's work to reach more young people and develop new opportunities for them to influence arts, culture and society
There are simple ways for you to do this...
- Become a friend of Voice - our new programme for regular donations with added benefits, Befriend us
- Make a donation to support our outreach work to less advantaged young people Donate now
It's safe and simple with our partner Now Donate and you can pay via card or set up a Direct Debit.
- Shop online with Easy Fundraising: vmag.uk/shop
We will get a small donation when you shop with 4,000+ partners using your login attached to our "Voice Magazine" cause account. Using the link above also gives us a £5 bonus after you've raised £5. We still think you should shop local where possible, but when you need to use the larger retailers, feel good by at least generating a small donation for free
- Use Amazon Smile: vmag.uk/amazon
Shop local when you can, but if you are using Amazon then we will get a very small donation for every eligible purchase at no cost to you when using Smile, please use smile.amazon.co.uk and select Upstart Projects - and remember to enable it in your app too. You can also install the Smilematic browser extension to ensure you don't miss the chance to raise a donation
- Buy tickets to your next West End show and cultural experiences at tickets.voicemag.uk
- Share our offer far and wide - this helps us to reach new people and hopefully raise more funds too.
Tag us on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram with @voicemaguk
- Join our newsletter - stay in the loop about future opportunities, Subscribe now
If you are an organisation...
- Register for free as an Organisation on Voice if you offer relevant activities for our users to engage with - events, shows, workshops etc and post any of these to the site too Register as an organisation
- Buy an advertising package to get your message out to our young readers Find out more about advertising
- Buy youth voice training or consultancy services from Upstart Projects, our umbrella charity Find out more
- Become an organisational friend of Voice Become a friend
Voice is run by Upstart Projects, a charity with an independent voluntary board who oversee our work. We raise money from commissions and grant applications, and via the support of people just like you!