Please support Voice to reach more young people and develop opportunities for them to influence arts, culture and society
There are simple ways to do this...
Be our friend
- Share Voice's posts far and wide to help us to reach new people and raise more funds
Tag us on Twitter/Facebook/Instagram with @voicemaguk
- Sign up for our regular Voicemail to stay in the loop about our work Subscribe now
- Become a Friend of Voice to join our network and support our work regularly Befriend us
- Make a donation towards our outreach work with less advantaged young people Donate now
It's safe and simple with our partner Now Donate and you can pay via card or set up a Direct Debit.
Shop for us
- Shop online with Easy Fundraising: vmag.uk/shop
We get a small donation when you shop with 4,000+ partners using your login attached to our "Voice Magazine" cause account. Using the link above also gives us a £5 bonus after you've raised £5. We agree we should all shop local where possible, but when you need to use the larger retailers, feel good by at least generating a small donation for free.
- Buy tickets to your next West End show or cultural experience at tickets.voicemag.uk
- Register for free as an Organisation on Voice to post your activities for young people - events, shows, workshops Register as an organisation
- Buy an advertising package to get your message out to our young readers Find out more about advertising
- Buy youth voice training or consultancy from Upstart Projects, our umbrella charity Find out more about training
- Become a business Friend of Voice Become a Friend
Voice is run by Upstart Projects, a charity with an independent board who oversee our work. We raise money from commissions and grant applications, and from the support of people like you!