The Events Manager is a key position as part of an operation that generates an important stream of income for the Gallery. Working with the Head of Events, the successful candidate will help to optimise revenue and profit through the delivery of a programme of well-managed and successful events throughout the year. The role will involve the prospecting for clients, securing of contracts and delivery of external events. The role also includes the management of internal Gallery events such as exhibition launches, private views, membership events and events for corporate sponsors.
- Significant experience in the operational delivery of large-scale events, preferably in arts/culture.
- Business savvy and an enterprising attitude.
- Desire to be a part of a highly ambitious, fast-growing team
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the Events industry
- Excellent communication and people skills
Application deadline: 1st October 2021
Job type: Full-time
For more information and to apply for the job vacancy please visit: https://www.artsjobs.org.uk/arts-job/post/events-manager-a765e498a4/