Encore Insure in conjunction with Brighton Fringe are very pleased to announce the encoreinsure.com Brighton Fringe Bursary Scheme to reflect their support of Fringe performance and the creative zeal of new makers to produce fantastic work without extortionate budgets.
Five winning events will have their Brighton Fringe 2017 registration fee paid by encoreinsure.com
How do I apply?
To apply, please complete the application form no later than 5pm on Monday 28th November 2016. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
In order to be considered for the bursary, you must first have a project in development and confirm your venue for Brighton Fringe 2017 - you will be asked to provide proof of this. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
- Your event must be running for 5 or more dates / performances (long run event)
- Your event must fall under one of the following categories:
- Dance & Physical Theatre
- Literature & Spoken Word
The bursary winners will be selected by a panel of Encore Insure Staff. The schedule is as follows:
- Monday 28th November 2016, 5pm: Deadline for applications
- Friday 2nd December 2016: Panel meeting
- Monday 5th December 2016: All applicants informed of outcome, and winners announced