A chance to demonstrate your transferable sales skills and immerse yourself in the world of music as our new Sales Executive on https://www.gramophone.co.uk/opera-now - Opera Now and https://www.musicalsmagazine.com/ - Musicals Magazine.
This role comes with a salary of up to £26,000 plus commission and multiple benefits. They're offering hybrid working, with three days a week working from our Herne Hill office.
This exciting role will involve selling advertising and building client relationships across the print and digital elements of both brands.
- To sell print, digital and e-marketing opportunities to a well-established client base
- Drive new business by proactively seeking new clients from competitor media and your knowledge of the industry
- Use your creative selling skills to grow existing relationships
- Achieve monthly sales targets
- Follow and respond to developments within the classical music and musical theatre industries
- Represent the company at trade shows/events
Transferrable skills required
- Ability to build strong client relationships
- Confidence in selling advertising solutions over the phone, face-to-face and via video call
- Able to work with autonomy as well as part of the team
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Tenacity and persistence
- An interest in classical music / musical theatre
They hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds because it makes our company stronger. Head to our careers page for more info on https://careers.markallengroup.com/pages/equality-diversity-inclusion - ED+I promise. They will invest in developing your career, and nurture your potential. You will earn £24,000 and enjoy employee perks including a dedicated 24/7 employee wellness platform, season ticket loan, pension contribution, hybrid working, ongoing training to continue developing your skills, #MAGSWAG, and more!
We're not interested in fitting into what a media company is supposed to look like. We are not wallflowers. Our ever-expanding business has rapidly grown from its humble beginnings and we're only just getting started….