You will gain experience across all aspects of Artist Coordination including an oversight of how HarrisonParrott runs within the world of Artist Management.
Their internship programme is for all, they welcome applicants from all back grounds. They are an equal opportunity employer.
Please apply for this role by following the link to our website, filling out an application form and emailing it to mailto:[email protected] - [email protected]
High level of accuracy, attention to detail.
Fluent in English.
Excellent IT skills, proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
Key Areas of work
Artist/Project administration 70%
- Maintain the computer and online diaries of artists/project.
- Collate and complete/update recording of information in Overture.
- Support in researching international travel and accommodation which includes: checking final issue of tickets and sourcing any necessary local transport.
- Supporting on finalising all details relating to the timing and running order of engagements / projects.
- researching visa and travel requirements
- Assist in the administration of contracts
Press and PR 10%
- Maintain (as directed) biographies, discographies and repertoire lists.
- Assist in maintaining artist/client project pages, checking latest riders and project information is available for download.
- Collate and formulate reports and schedules.
- Supporting with maintaining the financial information recorded on Overture.
- Assisting on research where necessary
- Attending concerts