The Social Media Officer will help to grow their social communities, and through a variety of content, engage and delight audiences across the globe. They will support the Head of Marketing in executing ENB's social media content and channel strategies, sharing ENB's story with the widest possible audience. In collaboration with other marketing team members, you will develop original content, suggest creative ways to present campaigns and increase brand awareness in line with digital KPI's and objectives.
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in social media with an excellent understanding of what makes engaging content
- Strong working/technical knowledge of scheduling and running social media campaigns
- Avid social media user with an interest in influencer marketing
- Experienced in interpreting social media data and using insights to shape content and channel approach
- Highly proficient in using social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, TikTok and YouTube
- Managing the day-to-day handling of all ENB social media channels
- Maintaining and updating editorial calendars, ensuring content is delivered to deadline
- Schedule content for Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok and Youtube
- Write content captions, adapting messaging to suit different channels
- Managing Social media communities as necessary, including replying to comments and maintaining upkeep of all social media channels.
How to Apply
Follow the link here - https://careers.ballet.org.uk/job/358695 to upload your CV and Cover letter.
Please explain how you satisfy the key selection criteria in the job description and include examples of your work (e.g. social media accounts, campaigns, content you’ve worked on).
Interviews will be held w/c 6th February 2023.