How money literate are you? If the answer is not very, don’t panic - you’re not alone. In this two-part series, Blueprint for All identify what it takes to manage money, how to build your financial security and how to become fluent in money talk.
- Discover the Perfect Fit: Unveiling the world of bank accounts for young people. From student and graduate accounts to cutting-edge banking apps like Revolut and Monzo.
- Mastering Loans and Borrowing: Get a grip on the ins and outs of loans. Learn how to borrow money responsibly, so you can achieve your goals without falling into financial traps.
- Demystifying Overdrafts: Understand the concept of overdrafts and learn how to use them wisely. We'll help you navigate the do's and don'ts to avoid unnecessary fees and pitfalls.
- Credit Cards Unveiled: Weighing the pros and cons of credit cards. Learn how to leverage them effectively to build credit and enjoy the benefits, while avoiding common pitfalls.
- Building Financial Safety Nets: Discover strategies to create a solid financial safety net. We'll share practical tips to help you weather unexpected financial storms and provide peace of mind.
This event is part of My Blueprint for All’s MY.Fest, our first-ever virtual careers festival that helps bring real, tangible career opportunities to young people. Create your profile at my.blueprintforall.org to be the first to hear about change-making career opportunities and access inspiring career resources.
*The programme is designed for individuals aged 18-30 years old who are of a diverse ethnic heritage background*
*We record our online events, but recordings will not be published online.
*This session is informative, and the facilitators will not be taking direct questions regarding your personal financial circumstances. For queries regarding your personal finances, please seek advice from a professional financial advisor.