We're currently recruiting to our two teams of young people. You will join existing members and access many opportunities for getting involved in the arts world.
You must apply by 10th of September 2016 at the latest, you must be available to attend our first training weekend on Saturday 24th & Sunday 25th of September in March (Cambridgeshire). But be quick as places will be filled throughout the summer.
Here's a summary of the roles and please click through to find out more.
Arts Award Activists
This is a team of 7 talented young people representing a variety of art forms and locations in the country. Activists have experience of Arts Award at Gold level as a participant and are actively involved in the arts in their local area.
In summary, this role includes:
- Being trained as an arts activist
- Advocating Arts Award to other young people online and at public events
- Undertaking consultation with other young people
- Representing young people's views to the Arts Award team
- Supporting events which bring young people together
- Contributing to the development of artsawardvoice.com
Arts Award Voice Reporters
We have created a team of young journalists who will help us to provide a voice for young people interested in the arts. We are providing the training, experiences and platform that will assist them in a future media career.
You will be:
- pitching and creating exciting and innovative content for Voice (our online magazine)
- promoting Voice through social media and in your own area
- attending training sessions and workshops with the Voice team and professional journalists
Please get in touch with us if you want to discuss either team or details of the role information. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org