Voicebox: National Theatre
Welcome to the Voicebox for National Theatre. If you're taking part in the Theatre's 'New Views', we'd love to read your reviews of plays that you have seen. We also welcome wider reviews of all NT shows. Just select the Voicebox National Theatre when you upload your work and it will show up here.
To write your first review, follow these simple steps:
- Register for an account at the top right hand corner of our website.
- Once your account is activated, select Add Content from the right hand, top corner profile drop down, and from there select 'review'.
- The review form is pretty straightforward, please be sure to add no more than a 2 sentence 'Summary', and add your review to the 'Content' box.
- We find that reviews look much stronger when there is an image, so please add a good quality image.
- Title your work with the title of the play you have seen.
- Choose 'National Theatre' from the 'Voiceboxes' dropdown.
- When you are happy with your review, hit 'Save' in the top right hand corner.
If you have any problems along the way, please don't hesitate to get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org. And have fun!