What was the title of the exhibition/show?
- Canwood Gallery.
Why did you choose to attend this exhibition/show?
- I saw the exhibition on the local news and I went to research it a bit more and just really liked the look of the place.
Who were the artists and what do they create?
- There was a lot of artists work there and it was a mix between paintings and sculptures but mostly sculptures.
What did you see?
- Lots of wonderful sculptures and paintings but my favourite piece of art was Iron Figures by Glenn Morris.
What were your first impressions, and your overall impressions of the presentation/layout/screening/ performing of the artwork?
- As soon as I got there it looked great! It got even better when I started having a look around. I like the idea of having sculptures in the landscape .
Did you find anything particularly interesting to your personally?
- A set of 3 sculptures in an upstairs area of one of the converted barns by (Glenn Morris)
What did you learn which will help you to achieve your challenge?
- I realised how much I enjoy looking at what other people have created. It inspired me to do a short film while I was there, which I hope will be fun for people to watch and may encourage them to visit.
Did you enjoy the experience overall? why?
- The sculptures were wonderful and the setting was stunning in the middle of nowhere just forest and fields as far as the eye can see.
What have you put into your portfolio to prove you went to this activity?
Arts Award Initiative Ltd is an Arts Award Supporter. You can see their profile here.