What was the title of the activity
- Bug and jewelry making workshops
What art form did you try?
- Jewellery making and small metal sculpture from recycled materials.
Why did you take this workshop?
- Because I was interested in working with metal.
Who taught the event, and what did you learn about the teacher?
- Annabel Neilson taught the event, she has studied fine art-painting, and more recently blacksmithing and metalwork, and is a self-taught jewellery-maker.
Did you create any artwork? Describe it and the processes you undertook when you created it:
- I made a bracelet out of metal it was made of 3 pieces of thick metal wire and a curved piece of metal to connect the metal wire to but before I attached them I had to hammer the ends of the metal wire so that we could get a rivet through it to connect it to the metal plate.
- I also made a strange bug like creature from recycled materials.
List some new skills or ideas you learnt:
- I learnt how to make jewellery and I now better understand how to work with metal.
Did you enjoy the activity? Why?
- I really enjoyed this workshop because I learnt so many new skills.
Where did you share this review?
- On Voice and on YouTube, including photos and a short film.