The next Technarte International Conference on Art and Technology will be held in Bilbao, Basque Country, Spain, on November 18-19, 2021.
Selected speakers will present their work in a professional yet friendly atmosphere. They also will:
- Get a free pass for the two-day Technarte event, including conference, live shows, coffee breaks, meals and official dinner.
- Participate in a relaxing warming up evening together with the other speakers on the previous day of the start of the conference.
- Have paid travel expenses up to 300€.
- Have paid hotel expenses (ONLY if the speaker does not live in Bilbao area).
- Be part of Technarte community around the world.
The topics of the interest for the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Generative art
- AI art
- Virtual and augmented reality
- Wearable tech
- Data art
- Robotic art
- Interactive architecture
- Immersive environments
Please note that all presentations, abstracts and papers should be written in English.
Authors are invited to submit papers through our Evaluation Management System by July 31, 2021.