What is the Creative Talent programme?
The Creative Talent programme identifies young and emerging artists and organisations who have the potential to become excellent creative practitioners and gives them the artistic, business and strategic support to become flourishing, challenging, exciting organisations of the future.
This year, Creative Youth are searching for three new and exciting emerging or early career companies/artists to support.
What are Creative Youth looking for?
The team are keen to support emerging artists/companies from outside of London/ M25 and/or, artists/companies who identify as D/deaf or disabled and/or work focused on this. They are also aiming to focus on underrepresented art forms, so the piece the artist/company wants to develop needs to include an element of either dance, circus or music.
What will successful applicants receive?
- £2,000 to develop a piece of creative work
- Support across a year of activity (August 2020 – March 2021)
- Support from a bespoke, art-form specific, industry mentor
- Access to free office space (when available)
- Access to free rehearsal space (when available)
- Professional development workshops
How do I apply?
The deadline for applications is July 1st. Head over to the International Youth Arts Festival website to find out more about this programme.