2Faced Dance want to include young people at all stages in their company in order to maintain relatability both on and off stage. That's why they're recruiting members to join their Board of Trustees and help influence key decisions.
Who are they looking for? To apply, you must:
- Be age 18-25
- Commit to serving one year
- Understand the responsibility and confidentiality of being a trustee
- Have an interest in the arts, business or charities
- Have confidence, is a good listener, wants to learn and actively contribute as a trustee
- Have an understanding of what you want to achieve through being a trustee.
How can I apply?
- Send the company a video (up to 3 mins) or an email (up to 1 side of A4) explaining why 2Faced Dance needs you, why you want to join the board and what you want to get out of the experience.
To find out more details, visit the 2Faced Dance company website.