It's really easy to tell us a little bit about yourself. On your user profile you can fill out the questions. They appear as if by magic when you select certain boxes. Here's the stages:
2. Tick the box next to "I am interested or involved in Arts Award"
3. Tick the box next to "I’m doing my Arts Award or have achieved an award"
4. Tick the box(es) next to the Arts Award level(s) you've done
5. Tell us roughly when you started & ended (completed) each relevant award.
6. Tell us your most recent Arts Award Centre name
7. Tell us about your current status - at school or working etc?
8. By now some more questions will have appeared depending on your current status. Everyone gets asked "What might your dream job be?" and "Please tell us what you found most useful in your Arts Award experience?". Just fill them out.
9. Tick whether you're interested in us contacting you about being profiled on Voice.
10. Save your profile / create your account (ensuring you've filled out the relevant fields).
If you've won the £50 Theatre Tokens we'll email you in July.
How will the competition work?
Pretty simple. Everyone who has completed their fields between 20 June and 30 June 2018 will be listed and assigned an ID number. Then we'll use a random number generator and the lucky winner will be chosen! If we don't hear back from the first winner within a week, we'll repeat the draw and offer it to a second.
A big thanks!
This goes to UK Theatre who run Theatre Tokens. They've given us the voucher for you. And they're offering all Alumni 10% off tokens. So you can get your own if you don't win ours. Just visit the Arts Award Voice Community Hub for more.
Find Out More