Trinity is seeking to recruit an Operations Coordinator to work within Trinity’s English language operations team.
The post holder will play a key role in the delivery of Trinity’s English language qualifications in the UK & Ireland. Joining a busy team, you will be the main point of contact for a portfolio of customers. Your varied duties will include, but not be limited to: supporting customers through the exam cycle, providing training and advice on academic and operational matters, managing examiner allocation, creating examiner tours and assisting the Team Manager with project work and ad hoc tasks.
The successful candidate will have an excellent record of customer service and administrative competence, along with being an organised and enthusiastic team player.
In addition, the applicant will:
- Have a respectable level of general education;
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate to stakeholders of different levels;
- Be a proactive team player yet able to work on own initiative;
- Be proficient in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook);
- Take real pride in your work and have a ‘can-do’ attitude;
- Have ability to build and maintain rapport with internal and external stakeholders;
- Have a robust and multifaceted approach to work with strong planning, organisational and time management skills;
- Have ability to portray a professional image when faced with challenging situations both internally and externally;
- Have meticulous work ethic with strong attention to detail.
A full job description can be found on the Trinity website
To apply for the role, please send your CV and Supporting Statement to [email protected] clearly explaining your interest and suitability for the role and specifying the contract you wish to apply for.
- Please note that a Supporting Statement explaining your suitability for this role is essential to assist us in our selection process.
- Closing date for applications is close of play 30th March 2018.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Strictly no agencies please.