Takeover is an arts festival for audiences and artists aged 16-25 taking place between Fri 27th July and Fri 10th August at Rich Mix. This year’s theme is Culture for a Changing City, which celebrates stories of our neighbourhood, where many paths cross and many new journeys begin.
What we are looking for
- Proposals for live events, across all genres: music, film, performance, spoken-word, Live Art, comedy, multimedia and everything in between;
- Artist led skills share sessions;
- Workshop and practical sessions with learning & development outcomes by arts organisations;
- Ideas to develop new work (performance, theatre, Live Art, dance) for micro-commissions
Who can apply
- Emerging artists and producers aged 16-25;
- Collectives and networks run by and for target young people;
- Arts organisations;
- East London-based or linked
For more information and to download the application form visit: https://www.richmix.org.uk/blog/takeover-2018-call-out
Deadline Wednesday 4th April
Rich Mix Cultural Foundation is an Arts Award Supporter. You can see their profile here.