Festival Assistants are an integral part of what makes VAULT Festival the vibrant, exciting hub it is, from the week before we open (January 16th) until the wrap party (March 10th). This is a voluntary opportunity for those who would like to gain real-life, hands on experience within this industry.
This is a voluntary position for those aged 18+, perfect if you are interested in pursuing a career in event management, festival production or arts management. You would be with us from the first day of installing the festival to the last of the get out, so you will get an incredibly detailed and comprehensive experience.
As part of the Festival Assistants programme, we will offer you:
- Access to a series of Festival Assistant workshops taking place throughout the duration of the festival with the Festival Directors, the festival team (including Front of House, Stage Manager, Tech, etc.) and other partners;
- The opportunity to shadow one of our core team members, to gain an insight in a specific department you are particularly interested in;
- Constructive personal feedback on your work. One-to-one sessions will be scheduled after the completion of ten shifts;
- A Festival Pass which allows you to see any show (if not sold out at close of doors) for free;
- Travel and food expenses are covered.
If you are enthusiastic, enjoy working as part of a team, and keen to learn more about the Arts and events industry – then we want to hear from you!