If you thrive on the challenge of delivering live events, this is the role for you.
The ideal candidate will be London based and available to work:
4 days per week from 21 Dec – 24 Dec
5 days per week from 4 Jan – 17 Jan
4 days per week from 18 Jan – 29 Jan
A support for both our Marketing Director and Head of Business Development you'll assist in the delivery of our marketing and press activities and the nurturing of prospective partners/clients.
Tasks will include but may not be limited to:
Marketing & PR
- Upkeep of social networking sites and online PR
- Updating listings via press release, email, online
- Writing a blog content
- Various administrative tasks including extended research
- Coordinating guest attendance for the VIP Opening
- Supporting the implementation of our prospective client journey
- Assisting the coordination of artists networking events
- Maintaining contact records in our CRM
This a fixed term contract for a freelancer.
The total fee is £1,584
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of social media
- Excellent interpersonal skills and experience working in a visitor-facing role
- Working knowledge of the UK creative sector
- Experience working as part of a small team to deliver consistent results
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel…)
- Experience in using Photoshop and InDesign
- Experience in using Wordpress
- Experience in using and maintaining a CRM (Customer Relationship Manager)
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a CV and covering letter to [email protected]. By Wednesday 16 December.
For more information visit http://about.zealous.co/jobs/full-time/zealous-x-f...