5 FREE Brighton Fringe 2016 registrations to first time Brighton Fringe participants
Encore Insure in conjunction with Brighton Fringe are very pleased to announce the encoreinsure.com Brighton Fringe First Bursary Scheme to reflect their support of Fringe performance and the creative zeal of new makers to produce fantastic work without extortionate budgets.
How do I apply?
To apply, please complete the application form and email it to [email protected] no later than 5pm on Monday 30thNovember 2015. Applications submitted after this time will not be considered.
In order to be considered for the bursary, you must first have a project in development and confirm your venue for Brighton Fringe 2016 - you will be asked to provide proof of this. You will also need to meet the following criteria:
1. First time participants at Brighton Fringe – you or your company must not have taken part in Brighton Fringe in the past.
2. Your event fall under one of the following categories:
* Events & Film
The bursary winners will be selected by a panel of Encore Insure Staff. The schedule is as follows;
* Monday 30th November 2015, 5pm: Deadline for applications
* Friday 4th December 2015: Panel meeting
* Monday 7th December 2015: All applicants informed of outcome, and winners announced.