From 19th June until 20th August 2023, they will run a pop-up art space on North Shields' historic Fish Quay operating seven days a week producing small plastic fish from recycled materials by operating small shredding and mould machines.
There are two part-time roles available each covering approx 25 hours per week with availability required during the weekends.
You will be in the early stages of developing a career in the visual arts sector and the role offers training, experience and insight into the creative and operational processes involved in large-scale public art production and installation.
Fee: £10.42 p/h
Location: North Shields Fish Quay
Contract: freelance, part-time
Duration: 19/06/23 - 20/08/23
You will have an interest in...
- Working collaboratively and within a team setting
- Working with people from a range of different backgrounds
- Developing administrative tasks and skills
- Community led art production
You will be required to...
- Multitask, work to deadlines and independently organise yourself
- Manage your own time and workload
- Engage with members of the public
- Demonstrate a curious and positive attitude
To apply, please send your CV/portfolio and a bit about why you'd like the role to [email protected] by Monday 5th June.
Interviews will be held in person towards the end of that week and on w/c 12th in either North Shields or Ouseburn, Newcastle.
- Contact name: Colin Davies
- Contact email: [email protected]