Nottingham Poetry Festival returns 26 - 29th May celebrating local, national and international poetry.
- You will be part of a team of volunteers supporting NPF, now in its 8th year. You will gain skills and insights in supporting the day-to-day operations of the festival which will be city-wide and online. We will provide you with a role that will suit your interest.
- The theme of the festival is Hope, it is time to spread the love of creativity and kindness to the community as is included in all of the activities programmed.
- You will be an ambassador for Nottingham Poetry Festival
- When: The festival is from May 26 - 29 but we may require support in the weeks prior to that in the evaluation period immediately afterwards.
- Location: working in-person but some tasks may be on-line.
There will be a variety of roles that you could be involved with:
- Giving out information to the public
- Stewarding audiences at events
- Basic tech support
- Stage management support
- Capturing vox-pops and feedback on video and sharing with Social/Marketing team
- Photography for documentation
- Setting up/taking down stalls or NPF signage/banners
- Tidying up after the event/activity
Benefits of being an NPF Intern:
- Interns will receive an NPF branded t-shirt
- Access to some of the festival events
- Lunch allowance if working at events
- Induction training
- It is fun
They are looking for a person who:
- Is motivated, has energy and enthusiasm
- Enjoys face-to-face connections when working with people
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to prioritise and juggle multiple tasks
- Has an interest in the arts, heritage, culture sector, or/and tourism
- Has flexible time commitment during the festival
Please let them know:
- What skills and experience do you have which you think might be relevant?
- Are there any days/times you are not available during the festival?
- Do you have any support needs we should know about?
To apply get in touch with Nat, General Manager for NPF at [email protected] with NPF INTERN in the subject header.