1. An interest in community engagement and culture (e.g. museums, theatres, dance)
2. Basic organisational skills to ensure the support of training workshops, events, festivals and grant administration to time and budget
3. As a regular and intrinsic part of this role requires you to speak to members of the public in English, the ability to converse at ease with customers and provide advice in accurate spoken English is essential and consistent with the requirements of this role. This role also requires you to be polite and courteous when conversing with the public.
4.Positive, open and approachable
5.Commitment to improving the cultural life of Edmonton
1. Lived experience or knowledge of Edmonton's culture
2. Desire to obtain future employment in the cultural sector
- Responsible for supporting the Cultural Heritage Development Officer in the design, delivery, promotion and evaluation of cultural events and community heritage projects at Fore Street Library in Edmonton and other locations within the borough.
- Providing administrative duties to support the Cultural Heritage Development Officer.
- Deal professionally and effectively with a wide range of people both externally and internally in the council, using tact and discretion, assessing needs, and re-directing enquiries, where appropriate.
- Ensuring effective planning and maintaining record keeping
- Maintain accurate and effective communication with your line manager
Apply here - https://careers.enfield.gov.uk/Job/JobDetail?isPreview=Yes&jobid=235