The full-time role will include office and / or home-based administrative tasks, as well as face-to-face delivery of creative learning sessions involving dance, drama, movement, music, and art. This delivery will happen as needed to support our Lifelong Learning Programmes in venues across Yorkshire, including Leeds, Bradford, Harrogate, Halifax, Ilkley, Skipton and Doncaster; this may be at short notice, so a flexible approach to work, a willingness to travel and access to a car are essential.
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised individual with excellent administration skills to join a small, passionate and dedicated team.
As a value-led employer their priority is to recruit people who share our outlook and vision. They're looking for someone who can demonstrate a strong commitment to Purple Patch Arts' values of Humanity, Passion, Creativity and Authenticity.
While not essential, being able to demonstrate any of the following will strengthen your application:
- Experience of working with people with diverse needs
- Experience of delivering multi-disciplinary arts sessions (dance, drama, movement, music, art)
- Experience of completing administrative tasks to a high standard
- Experience of a teaching / learning environment
- Experience of working with the support networks of people with diverse needs
This position is subject to an enhanced DBS Check, the cost of which will be met by Purple Patch Arts.
Please apply here - http://purplepatcharts.org/programmes-assistant/